It has now become fairly evident that the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing is not accidental. In fact, there is a strong possibility that the flight was commandeered to the US military base at Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. A bizarre “extraordinary rendition“?
|Atol Diego Garcia dilihat dari udara. Pulau ini ssuai sebagai tempat transit untuk mengisi bahan bakar atau bersembunyi|
Why did Flight 370 try to hide its whereabouts?
MH370 was a 777-200 service carrying 239 passenger and crew on a regular Kuala Lumpur to Beijing service. To recap, it left KL at 12.40 am, it disappeared as a commercial radar trace at 1.22 am close to the area where such radar visibility to the Malaysia air traffic control system drops off, and was never observed as entering Vietnam controlled air space on a path intended to cross that country to the South China Sea and continue past Hong Kong toward its destination.
The transponders on Flight 370 was switched off immediately after it was outside the visibility of Malaysia’s air traffic control! To quote a poster GarageYears on a forum for professional pilots,
Turning off the transponder isn’t just a toggle or push-button, the switch is a rotary and you’d have to move it two positions to get it into the standby condition.
This could only have been done by a compromised crew, or by hijackers. To quote another forum member Tfor2,
1. It was a hi-jack (transponder turned off, no Mayday), and the plane was not under the control of the pilots. It flew to wherever was demanded, and something happened thereafter causing it to crash, probably from an effort to regain control (as with United 93 during events of 9/11). So it could be anywhere. An eye-witness will eventually come forward.2. The most fearsome worry to come out of this is how come an aircraft can invade national territory without military or civil or satellite detection? This leaves a hole in the defense systems of all countries.
To quote a professional A330 pilot,
I think the flight deck was compromised.
But that’s not the only sign that Flight 370 was trying to hide its whereabouts. Immediately after shutting off its transponders, Flight 370 made a U-turn and headed in the direction of Diego Garcia, crossing Malaysia in the process. If there indeed had been a massive technical failure, the crew would have tried to safely ditch the plane at sea, not return to Malaysia. And if there had been a cabin decompression, the plane would have slowly lost altitude, crashing into the Gulf of Thailand. Malaysia’s Air Force Chief General Rodzali Daud first raised the possibility that the plane had reversed course the very next day (9th March), and he was quoted by a Malay-language paper as saying the jet had been tracked hundreds of miles from its intended flight path, over the Strait of Malacca off western Malaysia, and up to 320 kilometres northwest of the Malaysian state of Penang, after which it either disappeared or Malaysian radar lost capability to track it. It was clearly flying low, as if to avoid detection by radar.
General Daud’s statement was clearly not expected, as all the concerned governments were vigorously pedalling the notion that the plane was lost in the Gulf of Thailand, and all search and rescue efforts got misdirected to the plane’s intended route. The Communist Vietnamese government even produced some eyewitnesses that testified seeing a plane flying low off their coast. There were repeated attempts to identify any piece of floating debris in the vicinity as that of Flight 370. When mainstream media picked up General Daud’s very credible statement, he was pressured into retracting it, and has now issued a formal retraction. America’s biggest trading client, Communist China, also expressed irritation at the Malaysian government over the “confusion.” It is clear that such misdirection could not have been possible without the involvement of highly placed Malaysian officials. Nevertheless, General Daud’s statement has altered the direction of the search, which now focuses on the Andaman Sea, instead of the Gulf of Thailand. It seems there were desperate attempts to keep the search away from the West Coast of Malaysia. For example, an oil rig worker on the Vietnam coast claimed to have seen a fiery object, but the report later turned out to be untrue. To quote,
To quote another poster Frenchwalker on the same aforementioned forum,
Just to point out on some of the information provided by the Malaysian military last night around its last know position, more so around the fact the the aircraft descended to around 3000ft would this simply be to maintain Visual Flight Rules , cloud base in Kuala Lumpur usually sits between 3000ft and 10,000ftthis would indicate the the person in command certainly had control of the Aircraft
If the plane was headed towards Diego Garcia (which is under eight hours of flying time from Kuala Lumpur), it would have been captured on Indonesian radars as well, and it was likely to have crossed over Indonesia. But unlike Malaysia, Indonesia is a defacto Globalist client state, and would immediately cover up such information. Australia also has a sophisticated radar network, but we haven’t heard from them either.
Apart from radar, there is also other “live” data associated with commercial aircraft, which is not being discussed. To quote another user of the forum Davionics,
Why has nobody confirmed/announced if there were any transmissions sent via SATCOM? Seems to be the elephant in the room – the media currently appears to have an unhealthy tunneled obsession with; radar, ads-b, voice comms, gps, black boxes, etc.Surely ACARS and engine telemetry data could shine a good dose of light on this incredibly sad fiasco.Many aircraft today also have Panasonic Avionics high-bandwidth eXconnect GCS (Global Communications Suite) to augment SATCOM.
Investigators have now confirmed that such live data indicated that the plane continued to fly even after its last radar contact. The just won’t tell us when the data transmissions ended (which would indicate when the flight landed). To quote,
Throughout the roughly four hours after the jet dropped from civilian radar screens, these people said, the link operated in a kind of standby mode and sought to establish contact with a satellite or satellites. These transmissions did not include data, they said, but the periodic contacts indicate to investigators that the plane was still intact and believed to be flying.Investigators are still working to fully understand the information, according to one person briefed on the matter. The transmissions, this person said, were comparable to the plane “saying I’m here, I’m ready to send data.”
And there is still no word about the signals from monitoring systems embedded in the plane’s Rolls-Royce PLC engines, which would have stopped when the plane landed.
Diego Garcia is the strongest US military-air force base in the Indian Ocean. It served as a forwarding base in almost all American conflicts in the Gulf and in Afghanistan. It was also a transit venue for the infamous “extraordinary renditions.” It possesses formidable radar capabilities, as well as several airstrips. And large hangars that can hide aircraft. To quote a commenter on a pilot’s website who believed the plane was in Diego Garcia,
My speculation is of this being a super-duper, super-extraordinary form of rendition.
And most important of all, Diego Garcia has a staff who follow a code of not asking too many questions and keeping their eyes wide shut. Unlike Malaysia, there are no General Dauds in Diego Garcia, who would blurt out what they saw on military radar.
The presence of a large number of Chinese passengers on board the doomed flight is being used to strain relations between Communist China and Malaysia, and it may contribute to a future deterioration of their relationship, resulting in increased justification of Chinese presence in the region, and maybe even future Chinese aggression. This may also help explain why a Malaysian plane was targeted, as opposed to an Indonesian plane (Indonesia is already in the hands of the Globalists, and therefore never gets any brinkmanship from Communist China, which is a creation of the Globalists).
Malaysia is probably the only country in the world whose recent leadership has openly criticized the IMF, Israel, the War on Terror and made claims that 9/11 was an Inside Job. Malaysia has a bustling economy, but the Globalists prefer plantation style economies, such as neighbouring Indonesia, which is completely under Globalist control. Since Malaysia cannot be subject to the so-called War on Terror unless they start openly supporting Al-Qaida, the only other alternative the Globalists have is to feed it to China, and the Panda will invite itself for lunch, Al-Qaida or not.
Mainstream media has repeatedly stressed at Chinese impatience with Malaysian “incompetence.” While it is true that the present mess would not have been possible unless many Malaysian officials were compromised, so were many officials of other governments involved in the search and rescue efforts. And despite such high level corruption, the deliberately concealed fact that the plane had reversed course and moved Westwards did come out, albeit in a muffled way. It is unlikely that such disclosure would have ever happened in any of the neighbouring Globalist-dominated countries.
|Compared to Globalist dominated Indonesia, Malaysia has gotten away with prosperity. But for how long?|
Other Odd Ends
Initially there were reports of some passengers who did not board the plane, but then Malaysian authorities were forced to “retract” their statements. Passengers connected to the Global Elite usually receive advance warnings.
- Flight 370 had 20 employees of Texas based Freescale Semiconductors. It would be interesting to know what their latest projects were. It is unclear whether or not the company counted the NSA among its clients. To quote Wikipedia on the company,
In the 1960s, one of the U. S. space program’s goals was to land a man on the moon and return him safely to Earth [Not Quite!]. In 1968, NASA began manned Apollo flights that led to the first lunar landing in July 1969. Apollo 11 was particularly significant for hundreds of employees involved in designing, testing and producing its electronics. A division of Motorola, which became Freescale Semiconductor, supplied thousands of semiconductor devices, ground-based tracking and checkout equipment, and 12 on-board tracking and communications units. An “up-data link” in the Apollo’s command module received signals from Earth to relay to other on-board systems. A transponder received and transmitted voice and television signals and scientific data.[.......] and Motorola’s MPC5200 microprocessor deployed telematic systems for General Motors’ OnStar systems.[.......] In addition, a recent ABI Research market study report states that Freescale owns 60% share of the Radio Frequency (RF) semiconductor device market.[.......] Also in 2011, Freescale announced the company’s first magnetometer for location tracking in smart mobile devices.
- Confirmation of Iranian passengers travelling on false European passports. While they have been ruled out as hijackers, the Powers That Be sometimes do use Iranians for dirty work. There was also an attempt to portray them as favourably as possible.
- If a missile destroyed Flight 370, the missile would have left a radar signature (Thanks to Mike Adams).
- Boeing 777 commercial jets are equipped with black box recorders that can survive any on-board explosion, and they transmit locator signals for at least 30 days after falling into the ocean (Thanks to Mike Adams).
- Many parts of destroyed aircraft are naturally bouyant and will float in water (Thanks to Mike Adams), and would have been noticed if there was a crash at sea.
- Some relatives of passengers claim that calls placed to their cellphones are ringing! Passenger social media accounts on the Chinese social media QQ site show the passengers to be online!
- Conspiracy Forums are abuzz with rumours of the plane being diverted to Diego Garcia.
- America has jumped into the investigation, subtly suggesting that the captain went mad (The Iranians don’t seem to interest them). But that’s what they said about EgyptAir Flight 990, which was returning to Egypt with more than 30 military officers who had trained in America. They are mum about the radars at Diego Garcia picking up anything unusual.
- Airport security camera photographs of the two men travelling on fake passports have been shooped! The younger man (left) was identified as Pouiria Nur Mohammad Mehrdad, 19, said by police in Malaysia to be an Iranian asylum seeker on his way to Germany to meet his mother. The older man (right) remains unknown. But this still does not explain why the legs (and bag) of the older guy were shooped onto Mehrdad’s torso. There are also many other discrepancies in the passenger list, such as people who were reported to be on the flight now claiming to be at home.
Watch those legs and bag!
AMUKANMELAYU - Perhatian untuk semua ORANG ISLAM MALAYSIA. Ada sesuatu yang tidak kena dengan US dan POLITIK MALAYSIA. Kehilangan MH 370 menyerupai TRAGEDI LAHAD DATU? Siapa di belakang Kedua-dua peristiwa ini?